Etter, McMahon, Lamberson, Van Wert & Oreskovich, P.C. was started in 1985 by its founding partners, William F. Etter and Michael J. McMahon. Our concept was to start small and stay small while providing the finest available service to our clients.
- The Firm has been rated as Tier 1 by U.S. News – Best Law Firm® in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2017
- EMLVO has lawyers who have been elected to the American College of Trial Lawyers, the International Society of Barristers, the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel, and American Board of Trial Advocates
- EMLVO has lawyers who belong to the Defense Research Institute, Washington Defense Trial Lawyers, Washington State Association for Justice, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- EMLVO has lawyers admitted to practice in Washington, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, and the Kalispel Tribal Court
- We litigate cases in all levels of state and federal courts, along with administrative tribunals in diverse areas including civil and criminal, contract disputes, employment and labor, health care, insurance, personal injury, professional liability and licensing, and real estate.
Call us at 509.747.9100 or CONTACT US.