Education & Achievements
- Gonzaga University School of Law, JD, summa cum laude (2015)
- Associate Editor, Gonzaga Law Review (2013-2015)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (Highest Grade in Class)- Criminal Law, Professional Responsibility, Constitutional Law, Legal Research & Writing, and Foundations of Appellate Law
- University of Washington Michael G. Foster School of Business, BA in Business Administration- Accounting Option, cum laude (2011)
- Former Law Clerk, Judge Robert Lawrence-Berrey, Division III of the Court of Appeals of Washington (2015-Feb. 2016)
- Real Estate Brokers and Washington's Tort "Independent Duty Doctrine" (Formerly Known as "The Economic Loss Rule"), Gonzaga Law Review Online (Nov. 3, 2015), available here.
- Mental Health Professionals Now Subject to Expanding Tort Liability, NW Sidebar (Mar. 27, 2017), available here.
- Prejudgment Writs and Remedies, Speaker at Pre- and Post-Judgment Remedies Continuing Legal Education Seminar (May 13, 2021).
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation (2021-2022).
- Washington State Bar (2015)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington (2016)
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit (2016)
- Idaho State Bar (2017)
- United States District Court, District of Idaho (2017)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2020)
- President, Spokane County Bar Associaton, Young Lawyers Divison (2019-2020)
- Trustee, Spokane County Bar Associaton (2020-Present)