Personal Injury

If you have suffered physical and/or emotional injuries as a result of the negligence or wrongdoing of another person, company, government agency or other entity, you may be able to make a personal injury claim for compensation as a result of your injuries.

If you have been injured as the result of the actions of a person or business, contact an attorney at Etter, McMahon, Lamberson, Van Wert & Oreskovich P.C. for a free consultation.

The contents of this website are intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions.

We’re ready to talk

Call today: 1 (509) 747-9100 or reach us online